View Single Post
Old
10-19-2003, 10:55 AM
Thalia

vCash: 500
I've already commented on this incident in the GDT but briefly again: I wasn't at all impressed nor amused at Torre's immature prank.

Isbister looked extremely embarrassed as did the other two gentlemen on the show. Somehow I fail to see the humour in watching an invited guest get a pie smashed into his face while being interviewed on national television.

As I've mentioned before, perhaps Torres could have waited until the interview was over before pulling the prank or caught Isbisiter walking back to the dressing room and it wouldn't have ruined the interview. That's right Torres did in fact ruin the interview, at least for me he did. There's a time and a place for everything and I think that Torres was way off in both his timing and the place but that's just my opinion.

I thought Isbister handled himself remarkably well considering the uncomfortable situation he was thrown into; good for him. If future episodes of the After Hours Show include embarrassing the hell out of their guests then I know I for one won't be watching it. I don't think that will be a regular feature on the show though... god I hope not.