: Prospect Info:
Montreal Canadiens #7 Prospect Voting
View Single Post
06-29-2011, 01:02 PM
Join Date: Mar 2010
I don't think the vote should be based on highest upside. It should be based in highest expected contribution over the course of the player's NHL career.
In other words, if player A has an upside of being (on a scale of ten) a 9 with a 40% chance of realizing this, and the other has an upside of 7 with a 60% chance of realizing, then player A has more upside but but his expected contribution is lower, 3.6 vs 4.2.
Voting should factor in upside and risk. That's just my opinion though, maybe HF Boards standards dictate otherwise.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by ScopeHockey