View Single Post
10-19-2003, 12:30 PM
Join Date: Apr 2002
Originally Posted by
1) how has he looked thus far,
2) how much ice is he/going to see this year and
3) what kind of points would u expect.
1) Decent.. IMO about on par with last season, maybe slightly under it. See 2 as well, this affects his play.
2) Depends on his line, if Lehtinen is his right winger, expect Kapanen to average 15 minutes a night (when you add in his PK abilities). Could become even more when Miettinen - Kapanen - Lehtinen becomes an official line and starts clicking.
3) See 2, but I expect an output between 25 and 35 points once again. Maybe 40, but again, that depends on his line.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Ajacied