View Single Post
Old
06-29-2011, 06:06 PM
TheJoeMan
In Bob We Trust

vCash: 500
I am very sad and very happy that Todd Marchant is retiring. I am sad because I have seen the last game played by my favorite current Duck. T-Bone was the epitome of a hockey player. His passion, desire and hard-working attitude made him second-to-none among his teammates. He came up big when it mattered and never took a shift off. He provided great leadership and experience to this team that seems to be in constant state of flux. He also was probably the most charitable player on this team and that's saying something. He was very under appreciated during the first four years here simply because of his contract. I'm glad to see that he's finally getting the love he deserves.

I am happy though because he is staying with the organization. Murph couldn't have picked a better person to develop our young players. If everyone of our prospects approached the game with his work ethic and passion they'd all end up being all-stars. I think he'll do a fantastic job and I look forward to seeing how far his new career path will take him.

Thanks for six wonderful season Marchy!

TheJoeMan is offline   Reply With Quote