View Single Post
Old
10-19-2003, 12:36 PM
Thalia

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thome_26
Ya, if Thalia is that up-tight I don't think I'd want to be a team-mate or co-worker or anything of the sort with him/her (not sure sorry). You see the pie in the face during an interview happen dozens of times in sports during interviews through out a year. It was def. BG who put him up to it, as Raffi wouldn't have given that apology before he did anything if it was his choice to do it willingly. I thought it was great - good to see everybody lose and relaxed after such a game!
Hmmm, so now I need to "lighten up" b/c I'm too "uptight". Could be or maybe it could be that I've never found the pie-in-face-prank to be especially funny. At least Torres/Laraque could have come up with something a little more creative than the old pie prank if they felt the need to lift the lockerroom spirit.

I'm not against joking around or playing harmless pranks, actually just the opposite... I'm usually the first one to think up some sort of joke/prank to play on someone else. Go check out the meaning of Thalia and you'll know that I do appreciate good comedy.

However, totally embarrassing a person in any situation whether it be on national TV or in my home isn't my idea of loosening up and having a good time. Sorry, never was, never will be.

On another note: Why the heck didn't CBC take a timeout so that Isbister could go and wash his face properly? I kept waiting for it to happen but it never did. At least that would have made things a little easier to take for us uptight ones.