View Single Post
Old
06-30-2011, 08:19 AM
MattPreds37

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101st_fan View Post
So only STH should have access to collector's items?

As a former partial STH, I fully understand the logic of perks for committing a large chunk of cash to the team, however there is a difference between providing perks and screwing over the larger percentage of the fanbase. The meet the team party, discounts, first access to post season and other events at the arena, 150 minutes advance access to the equipment sale, etc are legitimate perks .... saying that a Weber stick should be for STH is nothing but pure arrogance.
No I never said that, and I just said early and apparently we got our wish with 2 and a half hours, when all I wanted was half an hour. You also used the word screwed, which means you feel everyone should be entitled to getting these items, which nobody is. The equipment will most likely be used for one of two reason, to collect or to play. I am not saying that the general public should not be allowed to buy these items, just give the season ticket holders that are prudent in showing up 30 minutes early the chance to get the items first, I think 2.5 hours is a little much.

MattPreds37 is offline   Reply With Quote