Thread: Proposal: Toronto-Nashville
View Single Post
Old
06-30-2011, 03:56 PM
Rainman2408

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predsrule View Post
funny yet its good enough to get a high draft spot by one of the best teams at drafting defensemen in all the nhl?
man must be hard knowing better then the guys who get paid mills to do this and being stuck on a site where your view trumps everything else...

Actually since you obviously just talk out your ass and don't do any real research..

Ellis' skating has always been a big question mark even back when he was drafted. The scouts at the time and still today say the same thing that I said pretty much so I base my opinion not only on my own observations but what professional scouts say as well. Info that is readily available if you so choose to spend a little time and educate yourself on certain prospects. You though like many others see the numbers he is putting up in the O and think he must be the next Bobby Orr. It's ok though think what you want. It's just my opinion and as I said.... I really do hope he does well as I really like the kid and I would be happy for him. Just saying I'm not convinced and neither are alot of other people (that get paid mills) as you so like to put it.

time will tell though I guess as I believe he will be in the AHL this year. Looking forward to seeing how he does.

Cheers

Rainman2408 is offline   Reply With Quote