View Single Post
06-30-2011, 09:51 PM
Bernie Parent 1974
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
By this logic, all BMW cars are the same.
in that they are all sold by BMW, yes .... in case you didn't know:
BMW won't deny a BMW owner who is also a Ford owner the ability to buy another BMW, while permitting a BMW owner who is also a Chevy owner the ability to buy another BMW.

Originally Posted by i am dave View Post
You need to once and for all explain the bolded sentence - how you can possibly say "many of those fans are also Comcast's own customers" because you are legitimately the only person I "know" who has two cable services.

DirecTV is a Satellite TV Service
Comcast is a Cable TV Service

you think i'm the only Comcast Cable customer who also gets NFL Sunday Ticket on DTV ?? and therefore is a customer of both companies ??

seriously ??

is it REALLY that hard to fathom that a consumer could be a customer of both TV providers ??

there are probably hundreds of thousands of the 2 MILLION DTV NFL Sunday ticket subscribers who are also Comcast Customers nationwide.

those who are Sharks fans, get access to CSN Bay Area through DTV [since comcast wont give access themselves on cable]

those who are Flyers fans, cannot get access to CSN Philly through DTV [even though comcast wont give access themselves on cable]

clearly Comcast will not allow all of their customers access to their favorite team's CSN

how you can deny that is beyond me.

regardless of whether you see it my way, the FCC is removing this loophole by which Comcast keeps CSN Philly off the Dishes, and that's all i really care about [even though it wont affect me a bit, just good to see Comcast cant get away with this any longer]

Bernie Parent 1974 is offline   Reply With Quote