View Single Post
Old
10-19-2003, 04:35 PM
Brooklyn Ranger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lundyfan
Ok, my 2 cents on the game. Dunham was great once again and saved the Ranger's bacon. The Rangers themselves looked a little better, baby steps in the right direction in my opinion. Their Penatly kill has been excellent. Now they need to stop passing the frigging puck so much and shoot. Oh yeah, and try to hit the net too. I thought Alex getting extra ice time might have helped him. He seemed to get more and more involved as the night went on. I also think Lundmark is starting to look more relaxed with each game. No, he hasn't scored and no he hasn't come on like gang busters but he is doing his job. He covers on D when needed and does the little things right. I still don't know if this is the right line for him, not much chance to use his speed but I'm willing to give it a while. Barns on the 4th line is going to kill him, he's not a 4th line player.
If Barnaby (and the 4th line) is used the way it was the last two games over the course of a season, I don't think Barnaby will have anything to complain about. He and Messier have been the most consistant forwards so far and have had the most energy to boot. If you want to argue that he deserves to be moved up, in the hope that some of his energy would rub off on Holik, I wouldn't disagree. I really don't want to see him on the line with Lindros though. If anyone is moved to that line, I'd prefer it be Lundmark.