View Single Post
Old
07-01-2011, 09:32 AM
znk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
Please tell me how you came to that conclusion? Because I am the total opposite of that. The difference might be that I don't think Gomez owes me anything, because I'm not his boss.

And as far as expectations go, your deductive skills reek, because if you read any of what I said, you'd know I expect Gomez to get close to PPG clip next season if he can play the whole season with Markov and Pac. Yup, those are pretty low expectations indeed....

If I were you're boss, I'd fire you, hell I wouldn't even hire you, for the simple fact that you can't even get pass simplistic reasoning. As a boss, I don't want tools, I would want people who are actually able to get a pulse on things.
Of course you'd fire someone who doesn't agree with you. Yet you dont want tools. What is your opinion of his performance as a Hab? Why are you so forgiving? Do you think we could do worst if we had that $7.3M to invest right now? If Plekanec had signed a $7.3M contract we'd all be on his back right now. Yet he outperforms Gomez in every aspect of the game.

He can only bounce back. He cant have a worst season. But there is no way he brings what $7.3M should.

So yeah.... you'd keep the highly overpaid under performing guy and fire the guy who questions that. Tool indeed...