View Single Post
Old
07-01-2011, 10:53 AM
E = CH²

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
Yes you are. Do you even see what you did?

You start by saying "Gomez has won a cup and has money, he doesn't have desire to perform"

I respond by showing this is false, as the 4 seasons after he signed his contract, long after his last cup, he had 45 points in 42 playoff games.

Instead of recognizing your error, you just try to veer off and switch that to something else, you say "yet he rarely got out of the first round" That's in response to the 4 seasons I mention.

I respond that your math skills are very weak because 4 1st round of 7 games makes 28. Just math-wise, your assertion is ridicule.

After I note this, you post the rounds he's made (passed the first round 3 times out of 4, in the period you said "yet rarely passed the 1st round" and also completely ignored that this argument (1st round) is irrelevant as this is a team sport, and the 45 points in those 42 games clearly show he was performing.

I'd cry myself to sleep if I had your brain.
The problem is that we're arguing different things. How is it relevant that you cherry picked the 4 years after the cup ?

Also Ozy with the personal attacks again. You're so much smarter than everyone. I bow down to your mighty intellect.

I'd have stopped posting on the boards after the Boucher thing if I were you but I'm not you and you're not me.