Thread: Jamie Lundmark?
View Single Post
Old
10-19-2003, 07:34 PM
RANGER#11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCProdigy
Disagree. He did nothing the first two games and was just as invisible as the other two fowards on his line. If you want to talk little things like winning battles along the boards and picking up his man, he failed to do that several times over those two games also.

Now saying that, I must say that he was a different player out there last night. He was involved, played very good D, and won some battles along the boards including the one behind the net where he beat two Hurricanes and then fed Holik in front. That's the type a play he and all the others must bring every game.
It looks like the to of us are alone on this one but I have to agree with you. I am not saying that he has been are down fall by any means and he has done little things fine. There is enough blame for every player on the team in my opinion. But this thread is about Lundmark and I just do not see anything special. I realy do like him though and I think (hope) he will be fine. He is what we need more youth. He is still on a learning curve as far as I am concerned.