View Single Post
Old
10-19-2003, 08:34 PM
windowlicker

vCash: 500
Comrie Proposals

One thing that I'm getting so sick and tired of is fans of other teams stating over and over in Comrie proposals: "prospect X is untouchable because he has potential to be this... that guy can potentially be that on our team in the future, ..no, you cant have prospect Y, prospect Z & prospect K because they have potential to be too good. And dont you even THINK about proven player X or Y, Comrie is small and has an attitude problem. At Most its our organizations prospect #6 plus 3rd rounder for your hobbit"

We're hypothetically offering our #1 proven centerman for unproven players with potential, and were still getting shot down. I am just getting SO sick of all those posts.

Untill Kevin decides its time, I want him to sit on Comrie as an asset and release his services elsewhere Only when a Great deal comes along. There is no hurry here. (I just wish all those HF wanna-be GM's cool it with the bad proposals)

On a side note, if you remember that confidentiality agreement that Oilers have going with Winter and Comrie,.... was requested by Comrie. So whatever was going on (or is going on) behind closed doors, Comrie is the one who would prefer it stay behind closed doors.

I really dont see his abscence or his unresolved status hurting this team too much. He's the one who made the choice to not play here this year, he's the one who has placed himself in this predicament, hope its worth it for him personally (and profesionally).