Thread: Speculation: Who Plays Left Wing???
View Single Post
Old
07-02-2011, 05:45 PM
Tawnos
A guy with a bass

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupersonicMonkey View Post
We will see. They traded Frolik and Horton.

Its been reported Booth may be moved.

Wolski isn't guarantees anything. Again, he was used on the third line and was benched at times. Tortorella is suddenly going to give him top line minutes? Doubtful Wolski's whole mentality and consistency change that dramatically.
The Panthers traded Frolik and Horton before they were in this ridiculous cap floor situation. If Horton was still on the team this offseason, he wouldn't be traded. Some of that was Tallon moving the guys he didn't really want on his new team too. If he wanted to move Booth because he didn't fit Tallon's vision and plan, it would've been done already.

Wolski isn't guaranteed anything from Tortorella and that's not even close to what I meant. I mean I'm the one guaranteeing that he'll get that shot at the start of the year. It doesn't seem to me like Tortorella feels like he's gotten a good enough look at Wolski yet, but also that Wojtek was told in his exit interviews that he better do some things in the offseason and come to camp roaring for a job. If his enrollment with Underhill is any indication of an adjusted attitude, which I think it is, he will impress in camp.

Tawnos is offline   Reply With Quote