Thread: Glen Sather
View Single Post
Old
07-02-2011, 11:22 PM
chip chipperson*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
Who hired Torts? And then you go on to basically say that if Sather does everything perfectly from now on you'll still want him gone. I really don't know why I even bothered to respond to such a stupid post. Unless Sather personally ****ed you or your family over somehow you're more an anti-Sather fan than a Ranger fan, assuming you weren't lying in this post.
horrible. who hired torts? that response makes me sick. brad richards didnt come here because of glen sather stupid. also, sather didnt hire torts to get richards here. while were at it, do you want to go down the list of everyone else sather has hired? drury, gomez, redden. and oh yea the classy move of dropping betts and signing brashear. 2 series wins in 10 years, yea glen is doing a great job.

the guy is an embarrasment, as is your who hired torts remark. going back and fixing the terrible mistakes he has made is not improving. making a deep playoff run and winning is improving. he has done such a bad job that even if he improved, he still sucks.

and dont spin my hatred for sather into im not a ranger fan.

Last edited by chip chipperson*: 07-02-2011 at 11:55 PM.
chip chipperson* is offline   Reply With Quote