View Single Post
Old
07-03-2011, 12:38 AM
mikedifr

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Eh, personally I hope not. He is good defensively... but thats about it. Has really no offensive instinct at all. Hoping we sign someone for the 3rd line or let someone like Read or Wellwood or whoever battle for it

(well Homer seemed to say last night (well July 1st) that he believes Read and Couturier will fight for a roster spot. I dont think he means as a 4th liner either)
I dont mind the signing either...but I dont want him on the 3rd line...I want him on the 4th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Personally, I would have liked to grab a somewhat defensive minded center (who can put up 30-40 points) to play on the 3rd and put Schenn on the wing. I would have liked Arnott. Doesnt play on the pk, but can play defense somewhat and can win faceoffs.

Personally, I just dont know how much faith I would have in a traditional 3rd line of Talbot-Schenn-Simmonds
Please no....I am hoping the 3rd piece of that line is not currently on the roster....I was hoping Nodl would get another shot at the 3rd line, but not if the other 2 are just as young.

I would love Arnott, just move Schenn to wing. When Arnott misses his 20 games per year that he misses, move Schenn over to center.

mikedifr is offline   Reply With Quote