Thread: Speculation: Rumors From Non-Credible Sources
View Single Post
Old
07-03-2011, 09:16 AM
AGalchenyuk27

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui Gon Dave View Post
I'm not saying that I want Vinnie on the team. In fact, I clearly state in my post that I'm not sure I'd want the Habs to acquire him. As I said, it's just an idea I threw out there as a possible scenario.

Out of interest, is the above quote aimed at me in any way or just a general comment on the masses? Because on the off chance that you genuinely think it is a factor in why I'd 'want' him, please allow me to respond by saying

Because of paramount importance to this English guy with limited understanding of French who has never been to Quebec before is getting more QC guys on the Habs. Like I said,

Now, what we actually need is more English guys on the Habs. THAT is an idea I would FULLY subscribe to. I know there aren't many out there but if it comes to it, I'm a right handed center who can win a draw and I'm taller than Desharnais. Just about
To think the QC comment was aimed at you is ridiculous. I've been around these parts long enough to know who is QC and who isn't...

The comment was more directed toward you opening up a wormhole for other posters to jump on the Vinnie bandwagon (again). Let it die!

And I doubt you would win a draw in the NHL