View Single Post
Old
07-03-2011, 10:12 AM
therealkoho
Gary says it's A-OK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMLFAN4LIFE View Post
The signing of Connolly should make Macarthur expendable if anything. This free agent market as we have seen, is incredibly inflated...Macarthur is going to ask for something around 4 million... there's no way we're keeping him. Yes Connolly did play with him in Buffalo, and he said that he's looking forward to playing with Macarthur in Toronto, but I don't see that happening if his contract is going to be anywhere remotely close to Connolly's (which its going to be).
.......and MacArthur has said the exact same thing......which kind of tells me that MacArthur has plans of staying in the big smoke

As far as Grabs being expendable, I'm one of those that thinks the signing does make him somewhat expendable. I' wouldn't exactly start shopping him but then again......

I like Grabovski a lot and supported him even when others were totally incapable of seeing how good he really was and what his true upside was. I never saw Grabs as anything less then an excellent #2 anywhere in the league and even a poor mans #1 when need be. I'm sure there are a couple of destinations where a team has an up and coming #1 with an incumbent #1 that will need to be moved(I can think of two off the top of my head). One of which would be a very good addition the other maybe not so much.

therealkoho is offline   Reply With Quote