View Single Post
Old
09-11-2005, 04:18 PM
AdmiralPred

vCash: 500
Given that Beech has spent a lot more time in Scranton than in Pittsburgh over the past few seasons, I am 1) assuming he is on a two-way, and 2) expecting he'll be the odd man out (to Brew-town, boy) if he can't beat RR for the #2 center position, and vise-versa for Robo. Regardless of weather or not these guys can play center under Trotz, this is what they have to go with unless Poile decides to jump way over the self-imposed budget. I'm leaning towards RR, at least he can play center at the NHL level and win half his faceoffs. If the Preds are serious contenders come March (and I'm not talking about just making the playoffs as a 6, 7, or 8) there may be a move made. I am not so up on these matters, but it sounds like Johnson definately won't be the #4 and shouldn't be the #2 leaving him pegged at #3. As far as Gamache goes, it would kinda suck from an Ads fan's perspective to see him as the boarder-line healthy-scratch if he can get Milw. some points on the farm.

I also wonder if Sullivan and Karyia should be centered by Legwand. The Preds look to have some talented wingers all the way through the depth chart, but should they stack their top line like this?

Last edited by AdmiralPred: 09-11-2005 at 04:23 PM.