View Single Post
Old
07-03-2011, 12:35 PM
White Plains Batman
Faceoffs? Faceoffs!!

vCash: 500

Occupation: I work in an office and it's pretty much Office Space; I'll leave it at that. Hate my job and I'm trying to head back to school sometime in 2012 and if I could land a new job that would be sweet too.

Music: I listen to so much but it all starts with the Red Hot Chilli Peppers for me. Pumped for their new album; Josh Klinghoffer will impress many people very underrated/unknown musician. I listen to everything though. In my car right now (6 CD changer!) is Duke Ellington with Charles Mingus and Max Roach, new Radiohead, Husker Du, Fort Minor, Ohio Players, new Thievery Corporation, etc.

Food: Pretty much everything but Italian/Indian/Chinese/Japanese

Interests: I love movies. Grew up watching a lot of sci fi/action. Kind of a work out nut because I'm not even close to a natural athlete but I have a Ryan Callahan work ethic when I'm at my best. Played bass in bands since HS and have written probably 200 songs that will hopefully see the light of day before I'm 40.

Misc: Been a full-time Rangers fan since 1989. After that the teams I follow are the NY Giants and also pay attention to the San Jose Sharks my West Coast NHL homies. I never played ice hockey growing up because I never learned to skate properly but when my job/school situation is worked out that is among the first things I will do. My 30h birthday was relatively quiet; just a Rangers game. I'm saving it for when I'm able to give my two weeks notice as that might put the Bruins bar tab to shame

White Plains Batman is offline   Reply With Quote