View Single Post
Old
07-03-2011, 04:32 PM
Barbara Underhill
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuke

vCash: 373
Name: Brian, I was almost named Stanley because the Rangers made the Playoffs in '85.

Music: Little River Band, Hall and Oates, Neil Young, Neil Diamond, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, Billy Joel, Fleetwood Mac, Tool, Bush, Deftones, Collective Soul, Rush, Live, My Morning Jacket, 3,Phish, Metallica, Iced Earth, Pantera, Slayer, pretty much everything.

Food: Meat and Potatoes kind of guy.

Interests: Hockey, History, Books, Video Games, Graphic Design.

TV/Movies: Man on Fire is one of my favorites, Tombstone, Gladiator, 40yr old Virgin etc...

Misc: My wife and I just had our first child, a beautiful little girl she's almost 4 months old and was born March 18th the night the Rangers embarrassed the Canadiens.

I have played hockey my entire life minus this last year and next year most likely. I don't know how to function without being able to go to a rink. It's been a tough adjustment, the rink has always been my sanctuary just feeling the cold air on my face for a few hours being completely free of everything.

I play EASHL as much as I can when I'm not being dad and when my wife is watching reality T.V.

I have an immense passion for anything related to Hockey and hope to start coaching in a few years.

I plan on going back to school before too long for Graphic Design of some sort.

I have one lung.

Barbara Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote