View Single Post
Old
07-03-2011, 07:07 PM
The Dark Passenger
HFNYR Blues GM

vCash: 500

Occupation: Study athletic training at the university of vermont, hoping to go to graduate school for physical therapy or chiropractic medicine

Music: mostly rock, little bit of rap. Avenged Sevenfold, Hollywood Undead, Rise Against, New Medicine, Disturbed, Three Days Grace, Metallica, [original] Linkin Park (none of this new garbage they call music), etc etc.

Food: Pizza, steak, wings, anything easy (I can't cook)

Interests: Besides Rangers, love playing hockey and have picked up golf full time this summer and love it. Love playing NHL on the PS3.

TV/Movies: DEXTER (LOVE that show), Lie to Me, Fringe, hockey, football, MMA. Love comedies and action type movies.

Misc: Never played high school hockey, but have played since I was 7. Play in a mens league now with players who played 4 years at Norwich (D3 super power) and a few who played at UVM, 2-3 players who had short careers in the AHL, and a goalie whose claimed affaim is he played 1 game (3 mintues) in the NHL (I scored against him twice in a game ) and I can hold my own. Love hockey and love the Rangers!

The Dark Passenger is offline   Reply With Quote