Hartnell-Briere-Voracek
Talbot-Schenn-Simmonds
Holmstrom/Testwuide-Betts-Nodl
Shelley/Sestito

Kimmo-Coburn
Pronger-Carle
Meszaros-Lilja
Bart

Voracek replaces Leino on Briere's line and provides some size along with Hartnell for Briere to do his thing. JVR's good speed and size will make him a beast on the forecheck and with the puck skills of Giroux and Jagr I think they can do some damage together. Schenn will center 3rd line with Simmonds and Talbot playing wing. While I don't see much offense coming from this line Talbot and Simmonds are 2-way players that can "protect" Schenn and help him develop into a solid 2-way player himself. 4th line centered by Betts with Nodl and a phantom as wings. Personally I would like to see Testwuide as the other wing on the 4th line because he is very good in his own zone, big, strong, physical and especially good in the corners and along the boards. I expect the D-corp to be the same as last year with the exception of Lilja taking OD's spot on the 3rd pair with Mez.
This is pretty much what I'm thinking if no other moves are made. I like Sestito on the fourth line though. I think he will be a Carcillo-esque player, which as much as some people hate, I think is a good weapon to have on the team.

DrinkFightFlyers is offline   Reply With Quote