Jagr-26
Voracek-21
Simmonds-19
Talbot-14
schenn-14
nodl-14
betts-6
XXX-0-10

I dont see these being absurb. Simmonds is on the upswing, and has potted 16 so even he could clip the 20 goal mark. Voracek should climb as well, and JVR hopefully carries his late season play which I fully expect him to. I think we know and expect what we will get from most of our forwards, and most of our youngs should progress in points and skill.

Two wild cards are

Jagr - hard to speculate on him because he has been out of the nhl for 3 years now. If he looks like he did in the world championships he should eclipse 60 points, heck Jagr-Giroux-JVR could be a very dangerous line and surprise alot of teams. They would have plenty of size on the wing, and even though giroux is smaller they all control the puck along the boards at star levels.

Schenn- could be rookie of the year, and could also need more time to develop. If he comes out of the gates like skinner did last year in the 3rd line spot we will have 3 very dangerous lines, and that will make a world of difference.
I don't think Jagr will get 26 I think he'll be more in the range of 18-22 and I don't see Nodl getting 14 goals playing 4th line minutes, which I fully expect him to in the departure of powe.

Everything else looks spot on to me

FlyersFan61290 is offline   Reply With Quote