View Single Post
Old
07-03-2011, 10:18 PM
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gift of Gaborik View Post

Occupation: Just graduated from Stony Brook with a degree in Economics. Have been pretty lazy since then but I figure in the next month or so I'm going to get a job. Hopefully in finance. Just moved down to Orlando, not sure what the job prospects are like but I really wouldn't complain about anything entry-level, to be honest. Pretty much just want to make enough to move out from my parents and get my own apartment somewhere in Downtown Orlando.

Music: Kind of a hipster, lol. Sleigh Bells, Kanye, Manchester Orchestra, Bon Iver, Fleet Foxes, etc. Always trying to find new music.

Food: My favorite meal is steak and potatoes, which is kind of plain. Outside that, I like to mix it up. I love trying new food and being creative in the kitchen myself. Love beer, favorite being Hoegaarden.

Interests: Outside of the Rangers, I'm a huge Yankees and Giants fan. I'm pretty much in the pool every day. Typical 22 year old outside of that (partying, video games, girls, etc.)

TV/Movies: Breaking Bad, Dexter, Always Sunny, Arrested Development, Eastbound and Down.... Was considering being a film major in college so I'm a pretty big nerd with cinema. Favorite directors are David Fincher, Stanley Kubrick, PT Anderson, Darren Arofnosky, and Wes Anderson. Favorite movie will always be Dumb and Dumber, I basically have it memorized.

Misc: Only played hockey for a couple years when I was younger (roller hockey at that). Had to quit to focus on football. In hindsight, wish I had stayed with hockey, feel like I had more potential there.
Once again I complain 'cuz we would've been hockey bros at Stony Brook.

BlueshirtBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote