View Single Post
Old
07-03-2011, 10:59 PM
TonyTheGr8
Window shut..for now

vCash: 500
Ok, my story.

Occupation: Unfortunately unemployed at the moment, as my position with my company was eliminated back in May. Worked in an office as a Project Coordinator before that.

Music: 80’s Hard Rock/Heavy Metal is my favorite –KISS and Iron Maiden are my all-time favorites bands (seen KISS 5 times, Maiden 4) old Metallica, Guns N Roses, Skid Row, Motley Crue. But also into 70’s Classic Rock (Zeppelin, Stones, Eagles, Chicago, The Who, etc.), and into a lot today’s music. My 5 favorite current bands are Story of the Year, Shinedown, My Chemical Romance, Bullet for My Valentine, and LostProphets. Also love punk like Social Distortion, NOFX, Dropkick Murphys.

Food: Italian, Chinese, Mexican, Sushi...pretty much anything except Indian and Greek food.

Interests: Writing (I write a blog called the Gr8 Blue http://thegr8blueblog.blogspot.com/), reading, gym, concerts, going to hockey and baseball games (long suffering Mets fan)

TV/Movies:
A lot here: 24, Heroes, Dexter, Rescue Me, Sons of Anarchy, Seinfeld, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Rules of Engagement, Ice Road Truckers, Archer, The League, Monday Night Raw and One Tree Hill (guilty pleasure, my wife got me into it, and it is an AWESOME show). Dark Knight, Hangover, All the Spidermans, Miracle, Back to the Future, GoodFellas, Lethal Weapons and Die Hards.

Misc: Probably have mentioned this a million times, so I apologize, but I am married to a huge Devils fan who posts on here. It makes life interesting and fun. Been a Rangers fan since 1986, get to about 4-5 games a year at the Garden, and all the Rangers-Devils games in Newark.

TonyTheGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote