Thread: Protector?
View Single Post
Old
07-04-2011, 12:11 PM
Andy

vCash: 500
Quote:
blablabla we were one goal from winning it all blablabla the Bruins don't deserve the cup but we do blablabla ....
Great argument.

Quote:
Hey wake up! We LOST 4 games out of the last 5. You can base the entire season on this last goal if it makes you feel better, it's up to you.
Sure we lost the series, but it's not like they got totally dominated. In fact you could argue that the Canadiens were the better team in the series despite losing.

Quote:
I don't! I know what I saw during the ENTIRE season. We were fast and agile but that's not enough. We were only 5 points from not making the playoffs. If you like watching our players getting humiliated, good for you.
Weren't we also 5 points away from third place? Talk about onlu looking at the glass half empty. The reality is that the Canadiens were battling for third place the entire season and there was never a time where it didn't look like they wouldn't make the playoffs aside from the dip in decemeber.
As for Thornton, you can see it as you please. I noticed the Bruins played differently when he was in the lineup after game two.

Andy is offline   Reply With Quote