Thread: Pre-Game Talk: Who's ****ing Pumped for Next Season?
View Single Post
Old
07-04-2011, 06:18 PM
ruckus*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil View Post
It is amazing to read the main board and see all of the morons predicting us either missing the playoffs or finishing in the 7 or 8 spots. People just do not watch the Rangers or have any understanding of their young talent.

There were Leafs fans before Richards made his decision saying why would he want to go to New York if he wants to play for a young team? Obviously he'd want to play in Toronto then with Schenn and Kadri etc, etc. Then when you explain to them just how young our team is they say, ohhh but you don't have anyone who can play defense.

The problem is Staal-Girardi still get too little respect as a pairing. Absolutely no one outside of Ranger fans seems to understand just how great McDonagh-Sauer looked last year.

Add in the fact that Arty improved again last year and showed flashes of brilliance, Step looked like a stud in just his rookie year, and BR being brought in to center Gabby?

Again, I'm not one for predictions and when I do make them they're usually negative because that's just the type of person I am. But you are absolutely right. Fans of teams outside this organization have absolutely no clue what they're talking about when it comes to commenting on the Rangers. And that's why their opinions are really relevant.

ruckus* is offline   Reply With Quote