View Single Post
Old
07-04-2011, 08:05 PM
JohnLennon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs View Post
Don't even put Price or Subban in the the 'superstar' status, just stop. Price was public enemy number 1 two years ago, people wanted him gone. Subban has proven nothing yet.

We have studs every year, and guess what? People still want that exciting forward who pulls them out of their seats, who has a chance at 40-50 goals. Pro sports is still show, it always will be.
I didn't say Subban has proven anything yet, I said him and Price were potential superstars and they are... And who cares how many people hated Price, it doesn't make him any worse or better than he already is. I don't get your point at all. No matter what, they are still potential superstars.

Of course everyone wants one of the best players in the game on their team... it doesn't mean we can get it. You still haven't answered me on how you expect drafting a legit superstar when you draft in the bottom 15 of the league every year. The Habs have done amazing drafting, and you were knocking them for not getting a superstar forward like Crosby or Ovechkin. Like I said, drafting is all hit and miss, and the person that criticizes a team for not drafting a superstar forward when they draft relatively low every single year is someone who doesn't know hockey or the nature of drafting in pro sports very well.

JohnLennon is offline   Reply With Quote