Thread: Aaron Palushaj
View Single Post
Old
07-05-2011, 08:57 AM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plekamaniac View Post
Palushaj is a prospect that I find easy to "forget" about.

I checked out his profile and was shocked to realize he is only 21 years old. D'Agostini is 24 years old.

We need to have some patience with this kid. If he can bulk up and get to around 195lbs that would be ideal.

Hopefully he can be a future contribute to this team. He has amazing speed, so he will fit right into our transition style.
Yeah believe it or not he has potential to be a more well rounded D'Agostini. He's also played with Pacioretty at the junior level as I recall. They were line mates. (Uni of Michigan)

I think that's why he was always on the habs radar. The trade has the potential to make St. Louis look stupid if he does turn out to be a more well rounded D'ags imo. If that happens they better hope Halak pans out, Eller imo will.

D'agostini wasn't a fit for us anyways. Have you see him play since though? He's actually gotten a lot better and he's bulked up. Looks like a man out there now. So far the trade works for St. Louis as he produces and is cheap. In a few years I think the trade works for us. Our org was high enough on this guy to trade back a couple years. They must see something in him.

When he was up he wasn't a liability. That's more than I can say for most newly brought up players. Also if you look at his development curve at every level this looks to be the year he makes it.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote