View Single Post
Old
10-20-2003, 11:20 AM
swinginutter*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frolov 6'3
He always got PP time in the past years.

He plays more aggressive now and with more self-confidence and he takes initiative. He just continues his play from the second part of last season and the Worldchampionships.

I think he knew his skills - good shot, fast, puck movement but he was soft and inconsistant. Besides it's not a player (and he still isn't) who can play 25 minutes per game, at least not for 82 straight games.
Personally, I think he's always been a bad ass! Plain and simple! He was one of our best last year, and his rookie year. When fans started to ride him, it was because every mistake he made he was benched for a week along with Karalahti. I don't want to go to deep into this subject because it seems very repetitive. He's always had major skill, and speed to boot. But never got his window due to Modry. And most Kings' fans are still scratching their heads on this one (at least I am). If Visnovsky got the same time per game like Modry and the confidence that AM gives him, I think everyone would be amazed! 25 minutes would be nothing to this guy, because he'll beat you with skill and brains. It's not always about size. Rafalski is about the same size but he is given the confidence. If Schneider was still here Visnovsky would not have had this opportunity to show everyone what he is really about. All along it should have been Schneider and Visnovsky, not Schneider and Modry on the PP, and that's why everybody is starting to notice Visnovsky..........IMO!