View Single Post
Old
07-05-2011, 08:41 PM
Sawdalite
AbleWasIEreISawLupul

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by funghoul View Post
now thats ghetto. i'm annoyed that the flyers have succumbed to changing their jerseys constantly like teams that have no tradition. you dont see the red wings doin this. i was a fan of the nameplates too. i thought we'd get a few more years out of them. wud they give us 1 year on the roads? damn. as for the winter classic being the orange, thats cool but i kinda got used to the photoshopped picture of the quakers jersey. i heard from a season ticket holder that all the moves holmgren made was just to sell new jerseys also. its all about movin product.
"i heard from a season ticket holder that all the moves holmgren made was just to sell new jerseys also. its all about movin product"

Would you have us believe Mr. Snider would allow Homer to make personnel moves purely to move merchandise?... If there were the case he would merely have them become Canucks East and change jersey styles every now and now.

Snider is all about winning the third Cup and IMO he would give no audience to any such suggestion.