View Single Post
Old
07-06-2011, 03:56 AM
iCanada

vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by eco's bones View Post
Eberle is Mr. Clutch. Some of his comeback goals in the WJC's were just amazing. He never quits. He has some Ryan Callahan in him--won't hit as much but more talented. He is one smaller guy I wouldn't mind bringing to the team but I don't think what it would cost would be worth it.

No interest in Hemsky though. Very creative and talented but the injury history and his avoidance of physical play makes me not want him. Too much of a dancer for my blood. Rangers have a couple of those types (maybe not as good) already.

Gilbert is somewhat interesting to me--I was running through blocked shot stats and his were very good which makes me think he is at least involved in the defensive end. He has some offensive ability as well.

Cogliano and Brule--forget it. No interest.
Hemsky isn't soft. Quite the opposite.... if he was soft he wouldn't be in the corners getting hit from behind so much and he'd be healthier. Hell, he was asked about Regehr in an interview recently and the words out the guys own mouth were "I never minded playing against him."

Hesmky doesn't avoid physical play, he marches into the corners and the front of the net like it is going out of style. Kid learned from Ryan Smyth how to eat a puck on the boards. lol.

iCanada is offline   Reply With Quote