Old
07-06-2011, 09:13 AM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by jniklast View Post
I don't really think so. Lindberg, Valentenko and Kundratek are all in the same tier as Fasth in my opinion. They are all playing in pro leagues already and Valentenko and Kundratek are probably ready for NHL duty while Lindberg, despite having a lower ceiling maybe, isn't all that far behind Fasth. I think the real drop-off comes after #12. The arbitrary classification in tiers after 10, 20 etc. prospects seems unnecessary and wrong to me.
No. There is a huge drop-off. You can argue after #8, if you want, but Fasth looks like the real deal after the year he had. But you now are dropping down to guys who are really fringe players or guys with huge boom/bust potentials.

I am not using any set tier to evaluate. We have 8 or 9 really good prospects. You start getting into low B level guys after 8 or 9 (I think Fasth is definitely a solid B level guy, which is why the drop off happens after him).

Bird Law is offline   Reply With Quote