View Single Post
Old
07-06-2011, 05:01 PM
BiPolar Caps
Emotionally Wounded!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag59 View Post
I think more people should appreciate guys like Sjogren (my boy), Eakin, Beagle, and Orlov. All four guys under a million all with a limited dropoff from guys like Chimera and Fehr. Eakin would certainly be more useful then Chimera and he also has a good set of wheels, albeit he's not as big as Jason. Bradly will be missed but at the very least Sjogren can play Left or Right Wing on the 4th line and hopefully eventually develop into a third line center.

Orlov I'm not sure would be a huge risk on the third line defensively but he would be a pleasant surprise if he could show the staff that he's ready for the NHL.
See Orlov's name mentioned by a number of folks on these boards. Orlov is not NHL ready and probably requires at least one to two years at Hershey.

Perhaps wishful thinking on my part, but still believe that Hannan is waiting upon the Capitals.

Caps now 1.8 over, Poti going on LTIR will put them 1 under. Waive DJ King that's 1.6. Trade Schultz for pick(s) and then that's about 4.3. Fehr on LTIR moves it to 6.5 and thus more than enough for both Alzner and Hannan.

That was easy!

BiPolar Caps is offline   Reply With Quote