View Single Post
Old
07-06-2011, 06:15 PM
i am dave

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie Parent 1974 View Post
the debate is over. Jest claimed that they were not Comcast customers over a year ago, [bus has since acknowledged that they are customers of both companies]

everybody knows that there are Customers of Comcast, who are also customers of DTV being prevented from getting CSN Philly because of this loophole being used. as to the actual number of customers, or to what 'degree' they are a Comcast customer is debatable, and immaterial.

the bottom line is that Comcast does use this loophole on the entire country, and that includes customers of Comcast as well.

that is not a matter of 'semantics'. that is 100% factual. as it was on January 10th, 2010.

Comcast absolutely IS screwing some of it's own customers because those Comcast customers [who also happen to subscribe to Directv] can't get CSN Philly because Comcast uses the loophole to prevent it. Those same customers CAN get every other regional CSN station on DTV because Comcast has no loophole to prevent it.

if it makes you feel better, i'll re-phrase it:

Comcast absolutely IS screwing some of it's own customers
Why do you not believe they are "screwing" ALL of their customers outside of Philly?

i am dave is offline   Reply With Quote