View Single Post
Old
07-06-2011, 07:36 PM
thomas magnum

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilbleeder View Post
That looks pretty good to me. The only change I'd do is I'd change Bergfors with Tootoo.

Bergfors, imo, always had decent potential as a top-6 forward. I think in Nashville he could do that.

And you definitely don't want Lebda to be anything more than a #7.

Weber-Suter
Blum-Klein
Laakso-Bouillon
Lebda

Which actually looks pretty damn good. Atleast you won't have SOB taking penalties left, right and center eh?

I'm really hoping guys like S-Kost, Hornqvist, Wilson, Blum and Klein continue to develop. That could be the difference between a top-4 and a bottom 4 playoff finish for you guys.

If Wilson can reach 20g while playing a two-way game, and S-Kost and Hornqvist can both reach 60 points while improving their two-way game, you guys are laughing with the amount of depth you guys have.

O'Reilly also needs to develop his two-way game and FO better too, just to support a guy like Smithson who'll have a much heavier work load due to Goc being gone.

You guys are in a good situation imo. You just need your young talent to improve and take the next step.
Honestly, Bergfors won't do much good on the 4th line and really needs to be in the top 6. He is a scorer and doesn't do much else really well. He doesn't play a physical game and he hasn't shown he is great defensively up to this point either.

thomas magnum is offline   Reply With Quote