Bold Predictions for 11-12 season
View Single Post
07-07-2011, 08:00 AM
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Location: Location.
Originally Posted by
- We sign Jarkko Ruutu
- Seto starts in 2nd line, but after three weeks of bad success at the start of the season and first line being borderline useless, he switches places with Bouchard to form the much anticipated "Two sharks and a Finn"- line, resulting in a landslide. They get an instant connection, Koivu gets a 95-point season, Heater scores 50+ goals and Setoguchi gets 41 while Wild make the conference Finals.
- Clutterbuck boards Zdeno Chara in 19th of February home game against the Bruins, resulting in Bruins fans hatred against us because we are a "dirty team". Oh, and Chara's season is over.
- Bäckström scores an empty-netter in playoffs.
- Bäckström will have a 1.92 GAA and 92.1% regular season.
- Mikko Koivu will have at least one 5-point game this season.
And last but not least...
- We get heaps of band-wagoners.
Damn, those are almost as bold as mine.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Avder