View Single Post
Old
07-07-2011, 04:04 PM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
Don't agree that he had his best season, I felt his 2nd season in Hamilton was better, he scored more goals this year but for a 4th year player I was a bit disappointed. No clue what his future holds as far as the NHL, it will be an interesting camp for him to say the least, assuming he's re-signed of course.
At this stage in his development losing him would imo be... well.. a lose/lose situation.

Either he pans out for us or he's a solid pairing D in Hamilton. Either way it's worth waiting to see if he's a late bloomer. Right now I know if I'm Carle I look at Subban, Weber, even Nash highlight videos.

I don't ask myself what I can do that they do. I ask myself what areas can I work on and excel at, and why are these guys on the team but not me? What can I bring to the team that the top 7 defense already don't? Then I'd work hard and do everything in my power to make the team. I don't doubt Carle will be similar if not way better than I would Look how close he is, he's on the cusp. I believe he'll make a serious push.

I think he'll make the push by seasons end. He's healthy right now which is the real bonus.