View Single Post
Old
07-07-2011, 07:45 PM
Mojo Risin*
Burrows #1 fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckLuck View Post
It's speculated to be a two-way contract. Not sure why you would be so upset with this. One of Vancouver's few weaknesses last year was that they didn't have the type of guys to enforce. Janssen is that player. If he plays 15 games and only 4/m game then I don't see why it would be such a big deal
Just venting my frustration at the fact that the team hasn't been improved at all this offseason, and Gillis keeps signing scrubs rather than going out and doing something that will make the team at least as good as it was last year. After the Sturm signing I just don't know what Gillis is thinking. And as for Janssen, I couldn't cheer for this guy even if he scored the cup clinching goal for us. I think he is a garbage player. The youtube vid posted above does a great job of illustrating that. We don't need scum like that, we need a hard nosed guy who can actually play hockey and maybe play on the 3rd line if he was needed. I'm not saying those guys are growing on trees, but I really don't think bringing in a guy like this does our team any good. There are certain guys I'll never cheer for, no matter what team they play on.

Mojo Risin* is offline   Reply With Quote