View Single Post
Old
07-07-2011, 09:26 PM
Johnny Utah

vCash: 500
Kings roster is set for the most part IMO.

Penner-Kopitar-Williams
Gagne-Richards-Brown
Clifford-Stoll-Richardson
Parse-Lewis-Westgarth

I'm sure one of Clune, King, Nolan, Holloway will challenge for the #13 forward spot, but right now that is all the players back from last year plus the new additions.

Adding anyone else pushes any one of those guys out and Murray showed he likes all those guys for at least 60 games. Kings got softer when we lost Simmonds and Poni, so keeping Westy in or having a tough kid from Manchester is a necesity at this point and Lewis, Clifford and Richie are everyday players coming out of the playoffs and the coaches are still high on Parse.

So people can speculate on Drury or Madden or all other washed up dude, but that doesn't fit Lombardi's principles of getting younger and better every year and adding from within and getting the right pieces. Hextall said on his latest interview that some guys from Manchester will be challenging, but the roster seems set for now.

I love this line-up, it's young, tough and fast and the bottom 6 are low paying guys (except Stoll). I love it. No whipping boys, no Harrold's.