View Single Post
Old
07-07-2011, 10:00 PM
FlyingHigh
save us flyer jesus!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush28 View Post
The more I think about this the less I like it. I think we have a very good roster right now, and dont think this team needs any more big moves/shakeup because our remaining core and identity will be totally gone. Our forward group is going to surprise alot of people and fans, and will provide more than enough scoring to win games with our elite d corps and goalie.

Stamkos will take up too much cap space, and we will have to give up too much imo. Brayden Schenn is going to be a player, and I dont think it is going to be long. What if he comes out flying like jeff skinner did last year? THen we have 3 scary scoring line if we dont already.

Everyone needs to realize that guys like JVR, voracek, schenn, simmonds, even giroux are still getting better and their point totals should go up.
Holmgren won't hesitate to get Stamkos, im just afraid of what it will cost like you said.

Stamkos at the risk of Schenn, JVR, 1st 2012, 1st 2013 no thanks.

Stamkos at the risk of Schenn, Bob, 1st 20whatever Where do i sign?

I by no means want to include Couturier in any of this. I think that kid will be special. Best case scenario imo he'd be the next Brindy...

FlyingHigh is offline   Reply With Quote