View Single Post
Old
07-07-2011, 10:43 PM
bobafettish*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM View Post
Success, at least to me, means coming out on top. We came out of FA on top. If you want to call that mediocre, fine. But bobafettish you intimated it wasn't successful. If your concept of success is only perfection, then you have no middle ground. That would assume there is mediocre, failure, or perfection. I think we ranked somewhere between mediocre and perfection, ie: successful.
i said we had a mediocre offseason and i stand by that. my point was everybody was bashing the article like we had a spectacular FA, which wasn't the case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikkanen View Post
I don't care what it's called, the Kings got rid of 2 roster players in Smyth and Simmonds an swapped them out for Gagne and Richards. I'll take that trade any day of the week. Then factor in old lead foot Handzus and Ponikasucky are gone and the teams are a better team. That's all I can ask for as a fan.
were talking about FA not off-season moves. i believe we had a good not great offseason. As regards to our FA, it can range from awful to fantastic all depending on what gagne does. For now ill call our FA average.

bobafettish* is offline   Reply With Quote