Thread: Prospect Info: 2011/2012 Bruins Prospect Thread
View Single Post
Old
07-10-2011, 08:55 PM
TooMuchMan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HortonHearsAWoo View Post
Seriously? You have Chudinov ranked last?

23 points, +5 and close to 22 minutes per game (24 in the playoffs) as a 21 year old defenseman in the KHL. Did you even know he put up numbers like that or did you just immediately put him in last because he's not at development camp? Be honest because that ranking is ridiculous.
He's a good looking kid at this, but not having seen him (and having seen all the others) I have to go on the impressions of others, rankings and scouting reports... and while his play this year undoubtedly excited many, I wouldn't rank him higher than the other guys... perhaps I undervalue him and overvalue the players I've seen, but that's how it works sometimes... I really, really liked what I saw from O'Gara, Trotman and Cantin during the Dev. Camp thus far - which are the ones I'd imagine you disagree with me the most on... that's how I feel - I think there's enough of my opinions out there to inform you one way or another on my aptitude in judging this sort of thing.

Ridiculous or not, feel free to express your incredulity at my apparently unworthy opinions, Cheers.