View Single Post
Old
07-11-2011, 02:44 AM
Ola

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
What's wrong with you people?

What is the ****ing fascination with the enigmatic Russians? After Zherdev and Grachev plus not getting the full medical history on Cherepanov,its more Russians???????

This player bolted from his contract to the play in the KHL. Even IF he returned to the NHL,who is to say he doesn't go back there again. You can't trust him. Not a bad kid. BS.

The Russian players are the dinosaurs of the players. Fewer and fewer every year. Give me the North American kids and the European kids who WANT to play here.
There was not a transfer agreement between the NHL and the KHL when Radulov left Nashville, there is one now.

If the kid comes back to play one year for 400k after taxes or whateve instead of making 6m -- what does that say about his will to play in the NHL? (for the record, I doubt he is coming back though, but who knows)

AND, seriously, let's stop with this "Russian" thing. It's just stupid. Why talk about Radulov in the same sentance as Filatov or Zherdev? It's like comparing Marc Staal with Wade Redden/Drury/Gomez/Driver/or any of the 20 others NA UFA mega busts we have seen in NY the last 15 years. "What is the obsession with NAs who wants to make money? We all know they will suck in NY as soon as they get paid."

Radulov is nothing like Filatov. Or Zherdev. Look at what I've posted on those players in the past, I've never denied that they had big problems. Radulov does not have any problems. Not more than a Mike Richards or Jeff Carter. He is just like those two players. Like not Sid C II, but a very good hockey player.

Ola is offline   Reply With Quote