View Single Post
Old
07-11-2011, 08:18 PM
MrMcGz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow
We all know how much Boucher likes to switch up line combos, so this is pure speculation at best. (This is also assuming both Stamkos and Purcell return, and I have no reason to assume otherwise)

St. Louis - Stamkos - Downie
Malone - Lecavalier - Purcell
Jones - Moore - Shannon
Tyrell - Thompson - Hall

A guy like Jones will battle with Ritola, Pyatt, Connolly, and Ashton for that last roster spot, which I made on the third line because I love the DNA line too much to split up. I also don't think Connolly or Ashton make the team, although we might see Ashton get a few call-ups during the year. Downie, Malone, and Shannon I think will all be rotated among the top 3 lines and all see the top 6 at some point.

Ohlund - Brewer
Hedman - Clark
Gilroy - Kubina

And of course, Bergeron and Gervais will likely be rotated in and out of the line-up, or used as a 7th defenseman (more likely, IMO).

And in goal,

Roloson
Garon

Quote:
Originally Posted by stammerhammer91 View Post
Yea i think this is the most likely lineup but i think pyatt will be the extra forward to switch in with jones every once in a while because boucher likes pyatt but yea i agree with everything you posted!
I'd like to see Wright get the LW position on the third line. He's got more size and scoring ability B. Jones. If Jones makes the team it's as the 12th FWD, ie pressbox most nights.

Last edited by MrMcGz: 07-11-2011 at 08:28 PM.