View Single Post
Old
07-11-2011, 10:38 PM
VanIslander
17/07/2014 ATD RIP

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventieslord View Post
TheSabre was, like ZM, a completely alternate personality, or just you in disguise
I had just ONE team in ATD 2011 and that was The Sabre, a username that replaced VI (I renounced my mod duties because I was so upset, and changed the VI name to JOOTG) when I was so pissed off at having my ideas shot down so quickly by GMs I respected (THAT is another story, better left alone). I am a bit ashamed of The Sabre, as it unfortunately became a licence to indulge in negative thoughts and express negative feelings. It's dead and hopefully gone for good. Turninga new page is important.

ZM was just a picking machine, initially created to get the draft to an even number, and 99% of the posts were simply perceived best-possible picks and bio info. Any comments posted by that username was impulsive, like late on a Friday night after getting home drunk, or the like.

I, at my best, am and will always be VanIslander, and under that identity I try to do more good than bad. I'm not perfect and have made some mistakes. But I'm trying to get past them and focus on making things better.

VanIslander is online now   Reply With Quote