View Single Post
Old
07-12-2011, 12:00 PM
PredsV82
Fancy Stats Denier

vCash: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug5984 View Post
I'll be heading to Nashville Dec 9th - 12th for the Ducks - Preds game (my first ever NHL game) then to watch the Saints - Titans the next day.

I'd like to stay downtown close to both the arena and the football stadium. It looks like there is a walk bridge across the river to the stadium? Any advice on the hotels, I am on a budget so I don't want to spend to much- but I'd rather be close to everything than have to walk a long ways to get to the good bars / restaurants.

Any advice on where to sit at both places?

Also- how is the weather normally that time of year? I'm not a fan of cold weather

not sure exactly what your budget is but Id recommend the Hampton on 4th for a hotel. easy walking distance to both places.

there are multiple good bars with good food on broadway between the Bridgestone arena and the river. (also easy walking from the Hampton)

cant tell you where to sit for the titans game but for the preds game the 3-teens are actually as close to the ice as the club level but at upper bowl prices and if you want you can pay extra and add all you can eat arena food and beer.

are you still coming if the NFL is on lockout and there is no football game?

weather is truly variable. would typically expect hi 40's to low 50's during that time but truthfully could be anywhere from 30 degrees and snowing/freezing rain to 65 and sunny.