View Single Post
Old
07-12-2011, 01:16 PM
doug5984

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to doug5984
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsV82 View Post
not sure exactly what your budget is but Id recommend the Hampton on 4th for a hotel. easy walking distance to both places.

there are multiple good bars with good food on broadway between the Bridgestone arena and the river. (also easy walking from the Hampton)

cant tell you where to sit for the titans game but for the preds game the 3-teens are actually as close to the ice as the club level but at upper bowl prices and if you want you can pay extra and add all you can eat arena food and beer.

are you still coming if the NFL is on lockout and there is no football game?

weather is truly variable. would typically expect hi 40's to low 50's during that time but truthfully could be anywhere from 30 degrees and snowing/freezing rain to 65 and sunny.
I'm pretty sure there will be football, but without the Saints going I don't know if that'd be my NHL game to go to. Me and my dad started a tradition where each year we want to go to 1 away Saints game (last year was Dallas) so being able to double up the trip is really the main appeal for me. I'd probably still try to make it to Nashville as the flights there are pretty cheap and quick- but it'd be not so near the holidays.

I tried to pull up the Hampton online- but I'm not seeing one on 4th st, this is the closest I see: 1919 West End Avenue

It's around $119 / night, which is the cheapest around- others are from 160-280 so I guess my budget is really around 160 and lower per night. Thanks for all the help already

doug5984 is offline   Reply With Quote