View Single Post
Old
07-12-2011, 03:08 PM
needzmoarcleary
#FireHolland

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIREAYE View Post
I hope someone else like dastyukiandeke or a medical professional can chime in here about concussions.
I will tell you from my experience of having really bad concussions to minor one's it is scary how big of a difference there is in severity. I've had minor/ mild one's where I was throwing up and had terrible migraine headaches. The last Concussion I received I was in the hospital for two weeks with amnesia. I had no idea who I was or anyone around me. My parents said that was the hardest two weeks of their lives. My symptoms came and went but at times I was having migraine's every single day and obscured vision at times for a few years. It has been about 5 years since my last concussion and I still run into the symptoms periodically and its usually when I'm engaging in physical activities like working out, drop in hockey and stuff like that. I can tell you that I don't remember very much from my Junior year of high school back. I had all my concussions from when I was in 6th grade till my junior year of high school. That is just my personal experience as I know everyone is different and these things effect people differently. Take it for what its worth and be safe.

needzmoarcleary is online now   Reply With Quote